Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Water Colors


I created a water color painting. I chose to do a painting of the East River and how the sun reflected the color scheme of the top of the river. While painting i noticed how the sky had blended in from a very light blue to spots of a heavy blue color. I think the light from the sun was so bright that it mad the horizon of the river very light in the sky. This water color was unique in its own way to me. I noticed that the east river can have many colors in it depending on the way u are shifting and looking at it. Walking the Brooklyn Bridge I saw that it had a brownish color to it. It looked nasty. But then when we were coloring on the pier in Brooklyn it looked green and spots of yellow with a hint of blue. I enjoyed the exercize.

No comments: