After visting skyscrapers throughout New York City I think the objective of this class was for the students to have experience in what it feels like to create something of our own. It was very fun to learn about how architects thought. We had to think about how we would want our structures to be and how would its physical appearance will look. Everyday coming to the program there was a new curricular activities. With my knowledge from the course I picked up a lot of information about architects, Frank Gehry in particular. After that the I had to create a building of my own. First I sketched my thoughts in my sketch book using ideas that I have seen in the city. I tried to use the Bryce program on the computer to go about creating my skyscraper. This was a little challenging for me because it was my first time using the actual program. I was trying to create a modern style. I added different shapes and colors and combined what i could to make a skyscraper.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Credit Recovery Program--(Bryce)
After visting skyscrapers throughout New York City I think the objective of this class was for the students to have experience in what it feels like to create something of our own. It was very fun to learn about how architects thought. We had to think about how we would want our structures to be and how would its physical appearance will look. Everyday coming to the program there was a new curricular activities. With my knowledge from the course I picked up a lot of information about architects, Frank Gehry in particular. After that the I had to create a building of my own. First I sketched my thoughts in my sketch book using ideas that I have seen in the city. I tried to use the Bryce program on the computer to go about creating my skyscraper. This was a little challenging for me because it was my first time using the actual program. I was trying to create a modern style. I added different shapes and colors and combined what i could to make a skyscraper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment